Partner of ISC GmbH & Co. KG.
(17 years for Infineon Technologies / Siemens Semiconductors; 12 years at Jacobs-University Bremen)
- 20 years in international standardization in IEC & SEMI.
- 10 years as the vice chairman of the German mirror committee to IEC/TC 113 “Nanoelectronics“.
- 8 years as convenor of WG 3 of IEC/TC 113 & 2 years as assistance secretary to IEC/TC 113.
- 17 years SEMI European Regional Technical Committee Co-Chair and Co-Chair of the TC silicon wafers and member of the SEMI Audit and Review Committee.
- 2012: IEC 1906 Award for his contribution to the nanotechnology standardization activities within the IEC
- 2009: Award for contribution to the German Quality Award (Ludwig Erhard Preis) as an Assessor according to the EFQM Model for excellence
- 2005: Karl Urbanek Award for his contributions to the SEMI International Standards program